TERMS OF SUBMISSION
When you post with us you agree to this policy.
- Only submit your own work. If your report is a result of a collaboration or obtained information from other sources, you must include credits and/or citations.
- Reporting must be accurate to your observations and research notes.
- Research results may also be presented in the form of an original story.
• Any genre is acceptable but it must revolve around/include an accurate reporting of your research.
• When using this method, clearly state the GENRE in ALL CAPS at the top of your post text.
- This is a family-friendly site catering to all age groups. We do not allow posts promoting, exhibiting or linking to: ‘18+’ material; hatred; violence; racism, sexism; discrimination; or breaking of laws.
- If you have doubts as to whether or not your proposed content is allowable, please contact your mentor with your questions.
- As a community-service non-profit encouraging participation of all ages and demographics, we respect both our audience’s and donors’ personal privacy and do not commercially share the browsing activities of visitors to our website. Our policies forbid your placement of tracking codes or scripts on posts.
- Any research links included in your post must comply with Rule 4 and the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
- Violation of the Terms of Submission will result in revocation of posting ability and possible suspension or expulsion from the S.E.E.R. Program and/or the Environmental Rangers.
- Content produced as a result of enrollment and participation in the S.E.E.R. program is property of the program hosts and providers.
- District of jurisdiction for actions and complaints is St. Thomas-St. John, Virgin Islands and shall be governed as per the V.I. Code.
~ Effective 01-01-2019 ~