The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention wants everyone to get the facts for the upcoming 2017-2018 Flu season which begins on September 28.
- The 2016-2017 flu season is over. •
- Flu activity is low in the United States. •
- Vaccine for the 2017-2018 flu season has been updated to better match circulating flu viruses. •
- CDC recommends vaccination with an injectable flu vaccine for everyone 6 months and older before the end of October, if possible.
- CDC guidance for the 2017-2018 influenza season has been published.